Find en af kommunens andre hjemmesider

Gå ind på den valgte hjemmeside

When leaving Denmark

For information about what to do when leaving Denmark, please read the sections below. If you move abroad for a period that exceeds six months, you must report your departure to the municipal authorities before you leave. Please use the link under self-service in the right-hand column.

If you need help with self-service, please call the Digital Hotline at (+45) 7020 0000.

See further information about practical matters when leaving Denmark

Book an appointment at the Citizen Service Center

If you need help with reporting your departure, please call (+45) 9931 1800 and wait for personal assistance. If you need to visit Citizen Service personally, we will book an appointment when you call.

It is not possible to visit Citizen Service without having a reservation.

Del indhold